Caption: "Boy, when you need someone to say goodbye to their family forever so you can fake your own death and assume their identity to escape from Chechen mobsters--That's when you find out who your real friends are!"
Cartoon for The New Yorker, published October 19, 2015, with their inventory label on verso.
- Pen, ink, wash, and graphite on paper.
- 205x210 mm; 8 1/2x8 inches, on 9x12-inch sheet.
- Signed "Joe Dator" in lower right image, captioned in lower margin.
- Shipping price includes insurance.
- Signature required upon delivery.